Match Day
All the weekends that I had basketball match we start the warm up an hour before the beginning of the match. We start doing lay ups, then we stretch during 5/6 minutes. After the stretching we shoot to the basket, we play 3v3 mini-games and thinks like that.
Then the match starts, it normally lasts for 1hour 30mins and then we stretch up again and go to take a shower.
Normal Training Day
Normally, the basketball practice starts with a shooting session to warm up and then the stretching.
After that we do all type of exercises related to basketball.
Running
The day I went to do running with Lucía we started from our building, and went to the center of Murcia. I don't like to run, I find it boring, so I didn't really like it.
It was 25 minutes of running slowly and I could keep up so it was good.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario